CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Who Are Cultiva Ambassadors?
An ambassador is “a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.” As a Cultiva Ambassador, your role is to be a representative of Cultiva by working with the Cultiva team, sharing Cultiva’s mission, and raising funds to help others have a better life, food security, and the dignity of providing for their own family.
Cultiva Ambassadors are a force for good in the world. They help alleviate human suffering. They advocate the belief that sustainable impact happens when people understand the real need and treat the cause and not just the symptoms. Cultiva Ambassadors promote the value of effective humanitarian work over efficient humanitarian work and they educate others about the difference between external poverty and internal poverty.
This is a great program for high school and college students who want to build their resumes, make a difference, experience a new culture, and differentiate themselves from their peers as they apply for jobs, college, and graduate school.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You want to be a force for good in the world.
- You understand that social media posts don’t change lives but real work does.
- You want to help without hurting.
- You want to make a lasting difference.
- You want to build relationships with like-minded people who also want to change the world.
- You want to learn and develop leadership skills.
- You want to make connections with people in your community and in Guatemala.
- You understand that you are the sum of your life experiences and you want life experiences.
- You want to do something different than what your friends are doing because you understand where you want to go and what you want to accomplish in life.
- You want more than a badge you can share on social media or a line on your resume.
If this is you, you should be a Cultiva Ambassador!
What is the Process?
- Apply right now! If you are accepted, you will be notified via email.
- You commit to complete Cultiva Ambassador requirements including raising awareness of Cultiva and raising $2500.
- You have monthly one-on-one calls with the Cultiva Ambassador Program Director.
- You complete monthly assignments (that takes about one hour per week).
- You attend monthly Cultiva Ambassador conference calls. (Parents of high schoolers need to be on the call.)
- When you complete all Cultiva Ambassador requirements, including raising awareness of Cultiva and raising $2500, you earn your Cultiva Ambassador Credentials and you are invited to Guatemala for the annual Cultiva Ambassador Retreat. The retreat will be held June 17-24, 2023. You just pay your airfare, the rest is covered by Cultiva. Friends and families are also invited for the retreat, at a discounted cost of $1695 per person (regular price is $1995). The price includes everything except for airfare.